Visiting Yokohama Port and Shopping District in Minatomirai (SEA010)
Meet at Exit of JR Keihintohoku line Sakuragicho Station, and then travel to Sankeien Japanese-style Garden via public transportation. Use taxi to Yamashita Park. Walk through Redbrick Warehouse, Minatomirai district. The tour will conclude at either Minatomirai or Sakuragicho stations.
Price per person
18,500 yen for 1 person
12,100 yen for 2 persons
10,000 yen for 3 persons
8,900 yen for 4 persons
Kids （age 6-11）: 3,500 yen
- Tour Style
- This is a short trip program.
- Some programs are not conducted on daily basis. Please ask us for availability first.
- Programs are offered in English, but other languages may be available. Please ask us for your desired language.
JR Keihintohoku line Sakuragicho Station
- Group Size
- 1~4 persons *Please ask us if your groups is 5 persons or more.
- 4 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- JR Keihintohoku line Sakuragicho Station→Sankeien Japanese-style Garden→Yamashita Park→Red brick Warehouse→Minatomirai district→Minatomirai or Sakuragicho stations.
◆Sankeien Japanese-style Garden
Built by a wealthy businessman about 100 years ago, this vast traditional Japanese-style garden is home to many items of great historic importance brought from various parts of Japan such as Kyoto and Kamakura. Many of these are designated as important cultural assets, including a pavilion of Shogun dating back to over 400years ago. Visitors can stroll in the garden, enjoying the beautiful harmony that exists between historic buildings and beautiful flowers and trees that change its atmosphere in each season. If you are interested, it would be pleasant to appreciate Japanese–style tea ceremony inside the garden.
◆Minato Mirai 21 District
Minato Mirai 21, which literally means the future port of the 21st century, includes the Red Brick Warehouse, various museums , an amusement park , shops and the Landmark Tower. Landmark Tower, measuring some 971ft/296m, houses one of the highest observation decks (Sky Garden) in Japan, which provide us with an amazing views on the 69th floor.
- What's Included
- ・Guiding fee
・Travel expenses during the tour. (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.)
- What's not Included
- Lunch, beverages,Travel expenses to the meeting place, Sightseeing activities
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants and date.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 5 business days prior to the program date.
An Approach to Zen Temples in Kamakura (SEA0...
Kamakura is a former capital and one of the m...
Rickshaw ride in Kamakura, Kanagawa, the anci...
Kamakura, where the shogunate politics starte...
Southeast Kamakura walking a half day tour wi...
Kamakura is one of the most attractive touris...
Visit the Great Buddha and Temples in Kamakur...
See the world-famous Great Buddha, which is a...