Wadaiko - Japanese Taiko Drumming Lesson in Tokyo
IntroductionTry your hand at this dynamic form of Japanese drumming.
Wadaiko is very populer in Japan.
Japanese use it when they have Japanese style festival and ceremony.
Learn the typical ‘jo-ha-kyu’ structure which is designed so that the performance culminates in a powerful and speedy grand finale.
◆Pricing(per person) 1 person: 13,900 yen
2-4 persons: 10,200 yen
5 persons and more: 7,500 yen
Group SizeMIn. 1 person
Max. 15 persons
Tour ItineraryAt your requested timing between 10AM and 4PM.
Name: Yanesen Tourist Information &Culture Centre.
Address: Yanaka3-13-7, Taitou-Ku , Tokyo, 110-0001
[JR (Yamanote Line)] Nippori Station Exit the North Gate, West Exit (for Yanaka). 12min on foot.
[Subway (chiyoda Line)] Sendagi Station Exit #2 5 min. on foot.
What's Included-Lesson fee
-Equipment rental fee
What's not Included-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below. 2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 2 days will incur 100% of the program charge.
- For cooking program, please inform us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
Calligraphy (Shodo) Experience. Learn Kanji character!
Shamisen, Japanese Traditional Instrument Lesson in Tok...
Rakugo, Traditional Japanese Comedy Storytelling, Lesso...
Japanese Food Cooking and Table Manner Learning in Toky...
Iai-do Japanese Sword Technique Learning in Tokyo (for ...