Southeast Kamakura walking a half day tour with a guide（SEA008）
Kamakura is one of the most attractive tourist destinations near Tokyo. The ancient temples and shrines that are spread throughout the city are a must for tourists, but this course focuses on the southeast area where commoners resided in the days of the Samurai. Its many temples and shrines are complemented by a beautiful seaside location, traditional and cozy shops and a pleasant market. Its various faces make it an exquisite place to visit.
Why not come to Kamakura for a nice walk through these unique spots?
After riding on a bus for 10 minutes from Kamakura stationa break, having Japanese tea in the garden of the temple where various flowers are blooming throughout a year.
Strolling along the tranquil residential area, we visit small temples and shrines and call in several shops for local people where you can appreciate traditional Japanese things such as Kimono or utensils for the tea ceremony. It’s available to experience wearing beautiful Kimono and have taken pictures by professional photographers (optional extras, prior booking essential).
You may learn that Japanese people have been living with tradition and preserving it for a long time.
The final attraction of this tour is a small but pleasant market selling local vegetables, fruits, bread and cakes. All of them are fresh and delicious! It's a good idea to buy them for lunch at the beach or to take home as a souvenir.
Price per person
15,300 yen for 1 person
10,200 yen for 2 persons
8,500 yen for 3 persons
7,700 yen for 4 persons
Kids （age 6-11）: 3,100 yen
- Tour Style
- This is a short trip program.
- Some programs are not conducted on daily basis. Please ask us for availability first.
- Programs are offered in English, but other languages may be available. Please ask us for your desired language.
Kamakura Station, East exit
- Group Size
- 1~4 persons *Please ask us if your groups is 5 persons or more.
- 3 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- (1) 9:30 start
(2) 13:00 start
Kamakura Station, East exit→Zaimokuza beach (Pacific Ocean)→Komyoji Temple→Ankokuron-ji Temple→Kamakura Station
- What's Included
- ・Guiding fee
・Public transportation fee for JR and subways (For taxis or hired cars, actual additional fee will be charge.)
- What's not Included
- Lunch, beverages,Travel expenses to the meeting place, and shopping fees
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants, date, and time.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 5 business days prior to the program date.
Rickshaw ride in Kamakura, Kanagawa, the anci...
Kamakura, where the shogunate politics starte...
Yokohama Nissan Plant and Cup Noodle Museum T...
Your guide picks you up at the lobby of the h...
Visit the Great Buddha and Temples in Kamakur...
See the world-famous Great Buddha, which is a...