Watch Sumo Grand Tournament at Ryogoku Sumo Stadium in Tokyo（STA004）
IntroductionDuring the tournament period, a lot of sumo fans gather Ryogoku to see sumo wrestlers in a festive mood. Ryogoku Kokugikan holds tournaments three times a year in January, May, and September. If you are lucky to visit Japan this time, don't miss a chance to watch powerful bouts in front of you!
Your guide picks you up at the lobby of the hotel you are staying, and then go to Ryogoku Kokugikan sumo stadium to watch Sumo grand tournament.
26,500 yen for 1 person
41,500 yen for 2 persons
56,500 yen for 3 persons
71,500 yen for 4 persons
Tour StyleThis is a short trip program.
- Some programs are not conducted on daily basis. Please ask us for availability first.
Any required place (i.e. Lobby at a hotel in Tokyo)
Group Size1~4 persons *Please ask us if your groups is 5 persons or more.
Tour Itinerary14:30 start
v Pick up at hotel -> Ryogoku Kokugikan and Sumo Museum -> Sumo tournamen at Ryogoku Kokugikan -> Ryogoku Station
What's IncludedGuiding fee
Ticket for Sumo Grand tournament [Chair Seats B on the 2nd floor]
Public Transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.)
*Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10 minute walk from a station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line.
What's not IncludedMeal, beverages, and sightseeing activities
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please ask us for availability through 'contact us' form and make sure to write the number of participants, time, and date.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 5 business days prior to the program date.