'Yakiniku Motoyama' Kobe Beef Wagyu Yakiniku special prix-fixe dinner in Shinjuku
IntroductionIn this program, you will experience a special kobe beef Yakiniku dinner at special pricing.
Price (per person)
10,500 yen (tax included)
All you can drink option is available at an additional fee of 2,500 Yen.
~ Special menu ~
- Today's rare region
- Assorted specialty region (Misuji (shoulder tender), Tougarashi (shoulder to arm), Sankaku (short rib))
- Special tongue
- Marinated pork
- Pork neck
- Special skirt steak
- Marinated Kobe beef
- Fresh organ
- Wagyu nigiri
- Assorted Kimchi
- 6 kinds of namul (seasoned vegetables)
- Assorted vegetables
- Korean rice soup
- Fruits sorbet
*Vegetarian menu is available
◆About Yakiniku Motoyama
Enjoy rare, high-quality Japanese Black beef at western-style tables!
From our trusted supplier of high-quality and safe goods that we stock and use, we recommend the Chuck Flap among all the cuts of Japanese Black beef. Raised in a warm climate in Miyazaki, this beef has a good balance between lean meat and marbling. Its appeal is its refreshing aftertaste. By going to farms where the meat is inspected for hygenie and wholesale markets, we not only quality check and order food, we also pay careful attention to the transportation process and the temperature control, as well as to the timing of the offered products. We purchase boned ribs, which are especially scarce. Depending on the part of beef, the cutting process can change. We cut it in such a way that it's an easy-to-eat size, while still being pleasing to the eye. Depending on how you cut the beef, the marbling changes, so we prepare the beef in the most appealing way possible. In the restaurant, there are western-style tables and also private rooms available, so large groups are welcomed.
◆Introduction of Chef
He started out as a part-timer and then started on the road of a Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) Chef.
During high school, Takayuki Murai started working in a yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) restaurant and there he decided to work in a yakiniku restaurant full-time. After 4 years of training at the restaurant Yakiniku Shibaraku, for four years he has been working at Yakiniku Motayama. In offering high-quality Japanese Black beef, he is very scrupulous and thorough about the meat's flavour.
Show more detail: https://savorjapan.com/0005004123/
◆Kobe Beef Yakiniku Dinner and Robot Restaurant Ticket Package
Tour StyleThis is a dinner package program and there will be no guide.
Die Han buildense 2F , 7-10-12 Nishi Shinjuku , Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Group SizeMin. 2 persons
Max. 56 persons
What's IncludedStart at your requested time.
What's not Included- prix-fixe dinner
- Reservation arrangement
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form below and make sure to write the number of people, date/time, and a program title.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 1 day: 20% of the program charge
- No show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.