All-you-can-eat Yakiniku Dinner and Robot Show Ticket Package in Shinjuku
IntroductionThis is a package of an entrance ticket to Robot Restaurant and All-you-can-eat Yakiniku dinner at "Rikyu" restaurant.
◆ About Robot Restaurant
10 billion yen construction cost. An extraordinary live show where robot walk around.
A fusion of Japanese culture and robots. A new sensory experience that no one has ever seen before.
Music, dance, and technology fused into one show. One-of-a-kind entertainment.
Travelers from all over the world visit Robot Restaurant. Voted as the 16th most popular tourist attraction in Japan on trip advisor.
A Japanese attraction which leaves tourists impressed.
You also have an option to choose "all-you-can-drink" including beer and other alcohol drink.
*Price is per person (tax included)
Dinner plan : 13,300 yen
From October 1st,2019: 13,600yen
- All-you-can-eat Yakiniku at "Rikyu" restaurant
- Robot restaurant admission
*All-you-can-drink option: additional 2,700 yen
- Appetizer: Chinese cabbage kimchi, Wakame seaweed saled
- Yakiniku: Beef calvi, Poak calvi, Pork and beef loin, Beef outside skirt, Chiken outside skirt
- Hormone: Small Intestine, Abomasum of cattle
- Seafoods: Shrimp, Scallops, Squid
- Rice: Korea styled mixed rice
- Dessert: Ice cream (Vanilla・Matcha)
- Cocktail (Cassis・Campari・Peche)
- Shochu cocktail (10 kinds of shochu cocktail such as shochu with oolong tea)
- Whiskey with soda
- Wine (Red/White)
- Non alcohole drink
- Well selected shochu (Kiroku・Kiccho-Houzan・Nakanaka)
- Whiskey (Yamazaki)
- Non alcohole beer
- Plum wine
- Plum liquor(Yuzu・Peach・La France・Grape)
Tour StyleThere will be no guide. Please go to the meeting point on your own.
Please choose from the four plans below.
Robot Restaurant followed by dinner
a. 3:20pm〜8:00pm (weekends only)
Dinner followed by Robot Restaurant
Group SizeMin. 2 persons
DurationApprox. 5 hours
Tour ItineraryPlan A（Meeting Place : 1−7−1 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo）
Meet at Ticket Counter at 3:00pm → Show begins at 3:30pm → Show ends at 5:00pm
Move to restaurant (B1, Shinjuku Island tower, 6-5-1, Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo) → Dinner at 6:00pm for up to 120 min
Plan B（Meeting Place : 1−7−1 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo）
Meet at Ticket Counter at 5:00pm → Show begins at 5:30pm → Show ends at 7:00pm
Move to restaurant (B1, Shinjuku Island tower, 6-5-1, Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo) → Dinner at 8:00pm for up to 120 min
Plan C（B1, Shinjuku Island tower, 6-5-1, Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo）
Dinner at 5:00pm → Move to Robot Restaurant (1−7−1 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo)
Meet at Ticket Counter at 7:00pm → Show begins at 7:30pm → Show ends at 9:00pm
Plan D （B1, Shinjuku Island tower, 6-5-1, Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo）
Dinner at 6:30pm → Move to Robot Restaurant (1−7−1 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo)
Meet at Ticket Counter at 9:00pm → Show begins at 9:30pm → Show ends at 11:00pm
*Please note that your table will only be secured for two hours from the reservation time due to the rule at the restaurant.
What's Included- Robot restaurant ticket
- All-you-can-eat Yakiniku
- All-you-can-drink (If option selected)
- Reservation arrangement
What's not Included- Transportation fee
- Beverage (if all-you-can-drink option is not selected)
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 2 days: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed.