Yokohama Bay Dinner Cruise - enjoy the vast panoramic view and food
IntroductionLet’s enjoy the beautiful views of Yokohama dyed orange by the setting sun or the fantastic night views of the port city. Please have a wonderful time with open panoramic view of the sea, being rare to see in Tokyo and with the genuine Chinese dinner.
Since opening the port in 1859, Yokohama area has been soon flourished as industries and foreign trades. As a result, the city became the mixtures of industrial areas and modern buildings as we can see today. These are different views in day time but both splendid with electric illuminations at night.
◆All-you-can-drink & Buffet detail
- Coffee (Hot)
- English tea(Hot)
- Oolong tea(Hot)
- Special Cantonese style of pot baked pork
- Steamed chicken with scallion oil sauce
- Dressed Chinese celery and pressed tofu
- Cold jelly fish
- Royal wings’ Salada
- Spring roll
- Deep fried crab claw covered with kataifi
- Shrimp with mayonnaise
- Grilled seafood and seasonal vegetables
- Grilled chicken and cashew nuts
- Whitefish with sweet and sour sauce
- Stewed Beef rib and seasonal vegetables
- Fried noodle topped with starchy sauce and seafood
- Mixed fried rice
- Bean curd Szechwan style on rice
- Curry and rice
- Shark fin soup
- 4 types of Steamed Dim Sum
- Almond jelly
- Fried sesame dumpling
- Homemade Chinese sweets
- Coconut flavored Steamed rice cake
- 4 types of fruits
*Note: Menu is subject to change without warning due to availablity.
Sailing time: A. 5:00-6:50PM, B. 7:30-9:20PM
Please get the ticket at the ticket counter 20 minutes prior to the departure.
◆Price per person: 7,200 yen
There are private rooms to accommodate 12 to 122 guests. Please contact us first.
*Not operated on Mondays
Tour ItineraryMeeting point:
- Osanbashi Yokohama International Passenger Terminal 2F Ticket Counter
- Minatomirai line Nihon-ōdōri station Exit 2 (10 min. walk)
Group SizeMin. 1 person
What's Included- Cruising fee
- Buffet dinner
What's not Included- Transportation fee to/from the departure point
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without a charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 7 days prior: 100 yen
- Between 6 days and 1 day: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time in JST