Yokohama Nissan Plant and Cup Noodle Museum Tour Guided Program (SEA012)
Your guide picks you up at the lobby of the hotel you are staying, and then visit Yokohama, a modern and marine city. In this city, you will witness world-class Japanese technology in a plant and a museum. Nissan Yokohama Plant will show you engine assembly line, guest hall, and Nissan engine museum. The museum building is honor to be categorized as a historic landmark in the city. Another spot is CupNoodles Museum. It has various exhibitions about instant ramen noodles, and you will learn about the importance of invention. You will also try making your own cup noodle!
Price per person
21,600 yen for 1 person
14,700 yen for 2 persons
12,300 yen for 3 persons
11,200 yen for 4 persons
Kids(age 6-11) : 4,600 yen
- Tour Style
- This is a short trip program.
- Some programs are not conducted on daily basis. Please ask us for availability first.
- Programs are offered in English, but other languages may be available. Please ask us for your desired language.
Any required place (i.e. Lobby at a hotel in Tokyo)
- Group Size
- 1~4 persons *Please ask us if your groups is 5 persons or more.
※Minimum Number of Participants is 2 persons
- 6 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- 9:00 start
Pick up at hotel→Nissan Yokohama Plant→CupNoodles Museum→Minatomirai Yokohama Bayside
- What's Included
- ・Guiding fee
・Entrance fee of CupNoodles Museum and My CupNoodles Factory
・Public Transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.)
Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10 minute walk from a station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line.
- What's not Included
- Lunch, beverages, Sightseeing activities
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants and date.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 5 business days prior to the program date.
Zen Garden and Tea Ceremony experience in Kam...
Visit zen gardens and a tea ceremony room in ...
An Approach to Zen Temples in Kamakura (SEA0...
Kamakura is a former capital and one of the m...
Hakone Area Whole Day Private Tour（SEA003）
Travel out of Tokyo on a luxury train to the ...
Rickshaw ride in Kamakura, Kanagawa, the anci...
Kamakura, where the shogunate politics starte...