Zazen (Zen meditation) experience in Tokyo
IntroductionDo you have an image that Zazen (Zen meditaion) is difficult?
No need to worry! Even if its your first time, you will be taught kindly and carefully from the master.
Zen's philosophy is closely related to the traditional Japanese culture such as 'Kado (Flower arrangement)', 'Sado (Tea ceremony)', 'Judo', and 'Kendo (Japanese martial arts)'.
We would like you to discover the charm of Zen and the image of Zen's world.
Then you can experience "the time of dialogue with yourself".
◆Price (per person)
- Zen meditation only: 2,700yen
- Zen meditation and transcription: 3,400yen
- Zen meditation and Shojin Cuisine (Buddhist vegitalian meal) lunch: 6,700yen
- Zen meditation,Transcription and Shojin cuisine lunch: 7,400yen
Tour Style- There may be other participants
- Programs are offered in English.
Meeting Place:Tokyo Grand Hotel 2nd Floor (2-5-2,Shiba,Minato-ku,Tokyo,Japan).
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 50 persons
Duration- Zen meditation only: 60 min.
- Zen meditation and Transcription: 2 hours
- Zen meditation and Shojin Cuisine (Buddhist vegitalian meal) lunch: 2.5 hours
- Zen meditation,Transcription and Shojin cuisine lunch: 3hours
Tour ItineraryIntroduction → Loosen up exercises → Zazen (Zen medetaion) → Tea break
What's Included- Lecture fee
*Please come with clothes easy to move
What's not Included- Hotel pick up and drop off
Booking process1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a paypal account to make a payment with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without a charge up to 9 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 8 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 8 days and 4 day: 20% of the program charge
- 3 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- 1 day before or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time in JST
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.