MAID CAFE experience with maid guide in Akihabara
Introduction"Otaku", is a Japanese term which refers to a person who is obsessed by Anime and Manga culture. It is increasingly becoming a famous word around the world.
Speaking of Otaku, Maid Cafe is the most iconic and imaginable facility which plays a vast role in the Otaku culture.
However, entry to Maid cafe is challenging for travellers from all over the world, considering the staff may speak only Japanese.
If you agree, please take our tour!
Kawaii Guide will introduce you all about Akihabara, the famous city for Otaku culture.
◆Contents of this tour
- 1PM Meet with a Kawaii guide
- Maid Cafe: Your guide will teach you how to enjoy yourself at Maid cafe. One drink and one photo shoot is included. (You can change the photo shooting to Live)
- Gachapon Kaikan: Gachapon is the toy vending machine. This facility has over 500 toy vending machines. Please try it and you can get one free chance.
- Purikura Photo Shooting: Take a decorated photo at the Prikura, the photo booth. In Japan. Take Kawaii photos with your Kawaii guide.
Price per person:
1 person: 25,400 yen
2 persons: 18,700 yen
3 persons or more: 16,700 yen
Option: Shooting bar visit for 90 min.
* Please inquire us for optional
Tour StyleProgram is offered in English.
Meeting place: JR Akihabara Station Denkigai Exit, in front of Midori-no-madoguchi at 1:00pm
Group Size1 to 6 persons
*In case you take shooting bar option: 240 min.
What's Included- Guide Fee
- One drink and live attraction at Maid cafe
- One Gachapon
- One Purikura, photo shooting
What's not Included- Additional fee at Maid cafe, Gachapon and Purikura, photo shooting
- Transportation fee
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without a charge up to 11 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 10 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 10 days and 8 day: 20% of the program charge
- Between 7 days and 2 day: 30% of the program charge
- 1 day before or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time in JST