Night Bar Hopping in Kyoto with Expert Guide
IntroductionKyoto is beautiful to stroll during day-time but it's night-time when Kyoto reveals its authenticity. Bar-culture expert will guide you to some local bars in hidden night-time alleys. Some local bars(Izakaya) only accept Japanese speaking customers, but with a help of our expert guide you'll enjoy Bar hopping like locals do.You may try some Kyoto's local food with sake brewed in Kyoto.The guide is glad to answer all kinds of your questions during bar-hopping especially bar-culture in Japan. Discover Izakaya-world with expert!
Highlights-Discover Japanese style bars in hidden alleys of Kyoto where only locals enjoy food and drink.
-The Expert will consult your taste and guide you to appropriate bars accordingly.
-Expert guide helps you to try some local food and sake brewed in Kyoto.
-Hop through 3 local Izakaya or bars in downtown Kyoto with a knowledgeable local guide.
-Be part of local and feel special atmosphere in those backstreet alleys.
Who are Bar-Hopping Expert?
- English speaking entertainer (even after taking a considerable amount of alcohol)
- Deep knowledge of bar-culture and hidden alleys of Kyoto
- Helps you to avoid any troubles at site
Price per person(May.2019-the end of Sep.2019)
-1 person:24,200 yen
-2 persons:15,600 yen
-3 persons:12,800 yen
-4 persons:11,400 yen
-5 persons:10,500 yen
-6 persons:9,910 yen
-7 persons:9,500 yen
-8 persons:9,200 yen
Price per person(From Oct.2019-)
-1 person:24,400 yen
-2 persons:15,800 yen
-3 persons:12,950 yen
-4 persons:11,500 yen
-5 persons:10,700 yen
-6 persons:10,100 yen
-7 persons:9,700 yen
-8 persons:9,400 yen
For more information, please see below.
Tour StyleThere may be other participants.
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 8 persons
DurationApproximately 3 hours
Meeting PointIn front of main entrance of Disney store Kyoto, Kawaramachi
Operating DayAll year around(Except from 26th of Dec. to 3rd of Jan.)
What's included-1 drink & 2 food plates ( or 2 drinks & 1 food-plate) at each bar
-3 hours with expert guide
-Hopping 3 local izakaya bars with a guide
What's not included-Transportation
-Additional food and drink
Other information-There may be waiting time to secure seating at bars, as most of local bars do not take reservations.
-Small children may not be accepted. Contact for further information.
-Let us know on booking if you have any food requests such as allergy or restrictions.
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled before 7 days to 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 7 days and 3 day before: 30% of the program charge
- Between 2 days and 1 day before: 50% of the program charge
- On the day of event or no show: 100% of the program charge