Enjoy Japanese Pottery (ceramic art) experience in Omotesando, Tokyo
Experience one of Japanese traditional craft, ceramic art, in this program!
You will wear samue, Japanese wearing that craftsman usually wears, and make your own item, such as cup and chopstick rest. Facility is conveniently located in Omotesando area.
There are 2 program options available.
■Electric pottery wheel experience: 6,480 Yen per person
Based on the kind instruction of the pottery wheel from a professional craftsman and make a cup. You cannot bring what you made to home with you (because it would take weeks to complete the process), but you can bring the handmade cup that was made at this studio back to home with you. The souvenir is presented on an authentic paulownia box.
■Chopstick rest making program: 6,480 Yen per person
Based on the instruction from craftsman, you will make your own chopstick rest by handmixing the clay and painting on it. Item will be baked for 3 hours and it will be ready to bring it back with you. Item will be nicely wrapped into acrylic box.
Pottery repair experience is available at this facility: http://beauty-of-japan.com/tour/repairing-pottery-experience/
- Tour Style
- This is a cultural experience program.
- Please note that there may be other participants.
- Program is offered in English.
Meeting Place: 4-6-2 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
(4 min walk from Subway Ginza-line, Hanzomon-line, Chiyoda-line Omotesando station Exit A2)
- Group Size
- Electric pottery wheel experience: 2 to 6 people
Chopstick rest making experience: 2 to 70 people
- 60 min
- Tour Itinerary
- Available starting time: 10AM (except Friday), 1PM, 3PM, 7PM
- Introduction (5 min)
- Demonstration (10 min)
- Ceramic art experience (40 min)
- Clean up (5 min)
- What's Included
- - Lesson fee
- What's not Included
- Transportation to/from the facility
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 2 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
Enjoy 100 kinds of Sake 'All-you-can-drink' i...
Beauty Of Japan is collaborating with KURAND ...
Oiran Show KAGUWA with Luxury Kaiseki Dinner ...
【Oiran Show "KAGUWA" and Luxury Kai...
’KITSUNE’ Dining&Bar in Shibuya -Bitcoin...
‘KITSUNE’ where Bitcoin is accepted is locate...
'Shibuya Crossing' 3,000 people cross at one ...
This is the famous Shibuya crossing in front ...
16% Discount! Robot Restaurant Ticket, Shinju...
◆Ticket Price (per person): 6,700 yen Credit...