Watch Sumo practice at Sumo stable in Tokyo
IntroductionInterested in watching a serious practice of Japan's national sports. sumo?
This is a great opportunity to watch sumo wrestler's serious practice and training from short distance.
Feel the sumo world and how the practice is usually done. This experience will certainly be unforgettable.
12,900 yen for 1 person
9,900 yen for 2 persons
7,900 yen for 3 persons or more
*There will be a tour guide.
Rules at a stable:
- No eating/drinking
- No flash photography
- No talking
- You will sit on the floor
Jan, Feb, Apr, May, Jun, Aug, Sep, Oct, Dec
Confront SUMO wrestlers and eat delicious chanko hot pot:http://beauty-of-japan.com/tour/challenge-sumo-eat-chanko-nabe/
Walking Tour with Sumo wrestlers in Asakusa and Ryogoku: http://beauty-of-japan.com/tour/walking-tour-with-sumo-wresler-asakusa-ryogoku/
Tour StylePlease note that there may be other participants.
Closed on Sundays.
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 80 persons
Minimum age is 13 years old.
*Large group will split into 2 or 3 groups. (different location)
*End time varies day by day.
Tour ItineraryAsakusa, Ryogoku area, Tokyo
The detailed meeting point will be followed after the booking.
What's IncludedGuiding fee
Practice observation fee
What's not IncludedTransportation fee
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a paypal account to make a payment with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without a charge up to 11 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 10 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 10 days and 3 day: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- 1 day before or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time in JST
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on their training schedule.
- Deadline for booking a program is 2 business days prior to the program date.
16% Discount! Robot Restaurant Ticket, Shinjuku, Tokyo ...
Confront SUMO wrestlers and eat delicious chanko hot po...
Tickets for KAGUWA: Oiran and Geisha entertainment show...
Cycling Tour in Tokyo with Electric Assist Bike: mornin...
Local Bar Hopping in Backstreet of Tokyo and Explore Lo...