Panoramic Tokyo Day Tour - Meiji Shrine, Asakusa, and Tokyo Bay Cruise
IntroductionIn this tour, you will have a chance to visit must-go sightseeing spots in Tokyo, such as Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple in Asakusa, Tsukiji Fish Market and Tokyo Bay Cruise.
And the bus will drive around the city to show you different area, namely:
Kabuki-cho, National Diet Building, Akihabara, Ame-Yoko Market, Kappa-Bashi Shopping Arcade, Tokyo Tower, Shibuya with Pedestrian Crossing, Omote-Sando, Harajuku.
1. Multilingual audio guidance is available in English, Chinese, Thai, French and Italian.
2. Gourmet Buffet Lunch with Ocean View!
3. Free Wi-Fi service is available on the tour bus!
4. Numerous must-see landmarks and shopping places in Tokyo in 1 day!
5. Multiple drop-off location. Please choose from 6 options.
Price per person (2019)
Lunch included option: Adult (12+) 13,600 yen, Child (4-11) 11,400 yen
Without lunch option: Adult (12+) 12,500 yen, Child (4-11) 10,200 yen
Tour Style- Please note that there may be other participants.
- Multilingual audio guidance available in English, Chinese, Thai, Spanish, French and Italian.
Meeting point: Monument of 'LOVE' in front of Shinjuku Island Tower
Address: 6-5-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo
*Pick-up is available for group has more than six persons, please inquire us in advance.
Group Size1 to 40 persons
DurationApprox. 8 hours.
Free Picking up Service is Available from selected places
9:00am Departure from “LOVE” statue at Shinjuku *Meeting time is 8:55am.
9:20am-10:00am Meiji Jingu Shito Shrine
10:25am-11:05am Imperial Palace East Garden & Ote-mon Gate
*If there is closed, we will attend Imperial Palace Outer Garden & Niju-bashi Bridge.
11:40am-12:30pm Asakusa : Senso-ji temple, Nakamise Shopping avenue and Kaminari-mon Gate
12:50pm-1:55pm Lunch : Japanese Style Lunch (“Chanko” hotpot, Chicken Karaage, Salad and Rice)
“Chanko” is specialized meal for “Sumo” wrestlers.
2:15pm-3:50pm Tokyo Sky Tree & Sora-machi Shopping Mall
4:15pm-5:00pm Tokyo River & Bay Cruise
4:55pm-5:15pm Tokyo Bay Cruise
5:30pm Tour finish at Tokyo Station
6:10pm Tour finish at Shinjuku Station
What's Included- 50-minute Tokyo Bay cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch *Lunch only included option
- Local taxes
What's not Included- Beverage
- Transportation to/from meeting point
- Lunch if option is not selected
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability and pricing through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation will be confirmed upon payment is received. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
*Payment needs to be made in advance
Reservations may be cancelled without a charge up to 9 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 8 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 8 days and 2 day: 30% of the program charge
- 1 day prior to the booking date: 40% of the program charge
- Cancellatin on the booking date or few hours prior ro the starting time: 50% of the program charge
- Cancellation after the starting time or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time in JST
Be a NINJA! ~Explore Local Asakusa in NINJA Costume~
Confront SUMO wrestlers and eat delicious Chanko Hot Po...
Kobe Beef Yakiniku Dinner and Robot Restaurant Ticket P...
WAGASHI, Japanese Sweets Cooking Experience in Tokyo
Samurai Armor Wearing and Photo Shooting in Shibuya, To...