Panoramic Tokyo Day Tour - Meiji Shrine, Asakusa, and Tokyo Bay Cruise
In this tour, you will have a chance to visit must-go sightseeing spots in Tokyo, such as Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple in Asakusa, Tsukiji Fish Market and Tokyo Bay Cruise.
And the bus will drive around the city to show you different area, namely:
Kabuki-cho, National Diet Building, Akihabara, Ame-Yoko Market, Kappa-Bashi Shopping Arcade, Tokyo Tower, Shibuya with Pedestrian Crossing, Omote-Sando, Harajuku.
1. Multilingual audio guidance is available in English, Chinese, Thai, French and Italian.
2. Gourmet Buffet Lunch with Ocean View!
3. Free Wi-Fi service is available on the tour bus!
4. Numerous must-see landmarks and shopping places in Tokyo in 1 day!
5. Multiple drop-off location. Please choose from 6 options.
Price per person (2016)
Lunch included option: Adult (12+) 10,500 yen, Child (6-11) 7,500 yen
Without lunch option: Adult (12+) 8,800 yen, Child (6-11) 6,500 yen
Price per person (2017)
Lunch included option: Adult (12+) 11,400 yen, Child (6-11) 9,100 yen
Without lunch option: Adult (12+) 9,100 yen, Child (6-11) 6,800 yen
- Tour Style
- - Please note that there may be other participants.
- Multilingual audio guidance available in English, Chinese, Thai, Spanish, French and Italian.
Meeting point: Monument of 'LOVE' in front of Shinjuku Island Tower
Address: 6-5-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo
*Pick-up is available for group has more than six persons, please inquire us in advance.
- Group Size
- 1 to 40 persons
- Approx. 8 hours.
- Tour Itinerary
- ■8:30am Depart from meeting point at Shinjuku
- Meeting 10 min prior to the departure time.
※Drive by Kabuki-cho, Koshu-kaido highway, Hanzo-mon gate, National Theater, Supreme Court of Japan, The National Diet Building and Kasumigaseki.
■Imperial Palace East Garden or Imperial Palace Outer Garden and Niju-bashi bridge (40mins)
- You can enjoy the Japanese garden and characteristic structures in Edo period
- When it is closed, we will attend Imperial Palace Outer Garden and Niju-bashi bridge.
*Drive by Marunouchi, Kanda, Akihabara, Ueno (Ame-Yoko Market), Kappa-bashi Market.
■Asakusa (50mins) -Senso-ji temple, Kaminari-mon and Nakamise shopping avenue-
- It is the best of sightseeing spot in Tokyo.
- You can see excellent structures as Kaminari-mon gate and Senso-ji temple.
※Drive by Tokyo Sky Tree, Asahi Beer head quarter, Ryogoku Kokugikan, Bakuro-cho, Nihon-bashi dist. & bridge, Yaesu, Ginza and Kabuki-sa Theater.
- It is the fish market that proud of the world's best fish catch.
- You can feel energy of Japan.
*Drive by Hamarikyu gardens
■Tokyo Bay Cruise (20mins)
- You can enjoy short time cruise in Tokyo bay.
- You can pass Rainbow bridge.
■Aqua City Odaiba (60mins)
- Aqua city is first shopping complex in Odaiba.
- Buffet style lunch as all you can eat.
- If restaurant is closed, we will prepare other restaurant and menu.
*You can choose drop off point as below.
■Aqua City Odaiba (Drop off point 1)
↓ Rainbow Bridge and Shio-dome (Drive by)
■Ginza (Drop off point 2)
↓ Shinbashi and Hamamatsu-cho (Drive by)
■Tokyo Tower (Drop off point 3)
Admission to observation decks is not included.
↓ Roppongi and Shibuya pedestrian crossing (Drive by)
■Shibuya (Drop off point 4)
↓ Meiji Shrine (Drive by)
■Omote-sando and Harajuku (Drop off point 5)
■4:30pm Return to Shinjuku Station West exit.
- What's Included
- - 50-minute Tokyo Bay cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch *Lunch only included option
- Local taxes
- What's not Included
- - Beverage
- Transportation to/from meeting point
- Lunch if option is not selected
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability and pricing through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation will be confirmed upon payment is received. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Payment method: Paypal, wire transfer, and bitcoin
*Payment needs to be made in advance
Reservations may be cancelled without a charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 7 days and 2 day: 30% of the program charge
- 1 day prior to the booking date: 40% of the program charge
- Cancellatin on the booking date or few hours prior ro the starting time: 50% of the program charge
- Cancellation after the starting time or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time in JST
Be a NINJA! ~Explore Local Asakusa in NINJA C...
You will be the NINJA, the Japanese secret ag...
Confront SUMO wrestlers and eat delicious cha...
Chance to interact with sumo wrestlers!! Lea...
Kobe Beef Yakiniku Dinner and Robot Restauran...
<Robot Restaurant and Yakiniku Motoyama Re...
WAGASHI, Japanese Sweets Cooking Experience i...
Arigato.kitchen wagashi cooking class offers ...
Samurai Armor Wearing and Photo Shooting in S...
◆What is Samurai armor Samurai armor (Kacchu...