1 Day Visit Rabbit Island from Hiroshima with Guide
IntroductionVisit Okunoshima Island, or rabbit island, from Hiroshima city with your private guide!
This small island, located in eastern Hiroshima, is occupied by hundreds of wild rabbits that roam the forests and fields, chasing tourists for food.
Meet up with your guide at Hiroshima station or your hotel. Then the guide will take you to the island. The island is about 2 hours away from Hiroshima city. Enjoy the visit to this resort island without hassles. The guide will show you around the island.
In the island you will have a plenty of time to play with the cute bunnies and walking around the island. You can rent a e-assist bike and explore the island, which has many to see, such as the visitor center, monuments of the rabbit ears, hot springs and the poison gas museum.
-What You Can Expect-
1. Play with the cute bunnies
15 minutes ferry ride to the island, feeling the extraordinary. Wild rabbits will be welcoming you right after getting of the ferry. Over 700 rabbits lives in the island.
2. Enjoy the safe resort
Since the general vehicles are forbidden to run the island, there are no cars on the island. Enjoy the nature of the beautiful island and just relax yourself.
3. Learn the History of Okunoshima Island
There used to be a poison gas production site for the Imperial Japanese Army in the island. Now it is gaining popularity as a rabbit paradise. Visit the poison gas museum with the guide and learn more about the history.
Price per person:
2 persons: 22,060 yen
3 persons: 16,010 yen
4 persons: 12,990 yen
5 persons: 11,180 yen
6 persons of more: 9,970 yen
Tour Style- There will be a guide
- This private program date can be arranged upon your request.
Group SizeMin. 2 person
Tour Itinerary8:00AM Hiroshima Station*
8:34AM Departs at Hiroshima Station
10:25AM-10:40AM Ferry to Okunoshima Island
10:40AM-2:40PM Okunoshima Island
2:56PM-3:10PM Ferry to Tadanoumi
5:18PM Arrives at Hiroshima Station*
*Pickup/Drop off point can be designed on your request.
What's Included- English Speaking Guide
- Transportation fee from Hiroshima Station
- Hotel Pickup/drop off if requested
*Please advise us the name of the hotel and the address.
What's not Included- Admission fees
- Lunch fee
- Transportation fee from/to your hotel.
- Bicycle rental fee
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 8 days: 20% of the program charge
- Between 7 days and 2 days: 30% of the program charge
- The day before the date of travel: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.