Easy Ride and Walk Sightseeing Guided Tour in Yakushima island
Introduction■What is Yakushima?
Yakushima... An island of moss green, a botanical treasury plenty of forests from ancient times, showered forever by the southern heaven, where the islanders live along the vivid cycle of four seasons more intimately than elsewhere in Japan...
This island is not entitled the World Natural Heritage by UNESCO for no reason.
So, we are here to help you know and experience what Yakushima is about!
Enjoy Yakushima field tour with our licensed local guide!
■ Easy ride & walk ~No trekking but Sightseeing
Enjoy an easy ride & walk with our guide around Yakushima, on the route surrounded by ocean view and mountain view!
Would you like to see a splashing giant waterfall, a Yakusugi cedar over 3,000 years old, tropical looking gajumaru (banyan) trees, or bathe in Yakushima’s onsen (hot-spring)?
Considering the weather of the day and how much time you have, we can arrange where to go and what to see.
A whole day sightseeing starts around 9 am and comes back around 5 pm.
■Do you prefer to prepare your meal for the tour on your own?
If "NO", the lunch (also morning for some tour) we offer is Japanese style "Bento" (lunch box) like in the picture gallery: 1. Rice Balls 2. Cooked Burdock 3. Fried Chicken 4. Fried Fish Ball 5. Mackerel 6. Rolled Omellets
■Price per person
1 person: 31,300 Yen
2 persons: 21,900 Yen
3 persons: 16,800 Yen
4 persons: 14,200 Yen
5 persons or more: Please ask.
Tour Style- This is a private tour.
- Program is offered in English.
Meeting Place: pick-up at your hotel between Isso to Kurio district.
Please let us know in the case your accommodation is located in Nagata district.
Group SizeMIn. 1 person
Tour ItineraryMeeting time:
Miyanoura (Port): 8:30AM
Anbo (Port): 8:30AM
Onoaida area: 8:30AM
*Exact pick up time will be informed after the booking is confirmed.
◆We will arrange place to visit among thoes spots based on your requests.
-Yakusugi ceder forests
The ceder which is over 1,000 years old is called Yakusugi.
Have a look ancient ceders in a great forests of Yakushima.
-Yakushima onsen hot spring
Enjoy the hot spring which is located nearby ocean with seeing beautiful sea.
This water fall is consist from only one Kakougan rock which is very smooth, so you will see differnt flow of water from other waterfall.
This beach is located in very local area of Yakushima island.
Feel the super local wind there!
-Other sightseeing spots.
Any place you want to visit in Yakushima island.
Tour ends at 5PM for the maximum.
*End at 4PM, 4:30PM is available, please cantact us.
What's Included- Pick-up in Yakushima town
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through credit card/Paypal. You do not need to have a paypal account to pay with your credit card.
- If the tour is cancelled due to the weather condition, no cancellation fee will be charged.
Also, if the weather doesn’t allow your requested tour though you are already in Yakushima, our guides will propose another activity to make up your stay here.
- Otherwise, cancellation within 7 days of the reserved tour date will be charged the full amount of the tour price.
In short, please be as nice as possible not to cancel after your tour date is confirmed.
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary, but we cannot make absolute guarantees! Changes to the itinerary will normally be made to introduce an improvement. Weather conditions, road and transport conditions, and the health of walkers can all contribute to changes. The guide will ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but an easy-going nature is an asset!